We, at DeGrille, provide a wide variety of invisible grilles to suit your liking, both fixed and openable. Read further to find out what they all do, and which one suits you better!
Invisible Grille Singapore
What are invisible grilles?
Invisible grates are made of fine cables to ensure safety while maintaining aesthetics. They are installed on balconies and windows and serve as a safety feature that can be used vertically or horizontally. Compared to traditional grills, invisible grates are preferred because they are safer, more aesthetic, and less expensive.
What are the different grilles that we provide?
Fixed invisible grille
This form of Invisible Grille is the most common, and can be mounted horizontally or vertically. It is often used in homes with full-glass windows or on balconies. This grille has a simple installation method, which just involves drilling into a concrete wall, but if there are no solid walls available, we will construct an extra frame to hold it up
Structured Invisible grille
This type of Invisible Grille is typically installed in areas that do not have ceilings or open areas. As can be seen in the photos, you can see that if there’s no walls, ceilings, or any solid materials, we can construct a framework for it.
Openable Invisible Grille
Openable Invisible Grilles are used on windows, and it can be used regularly without restrictions. Structured Invisible Grille are typically installed in areas that do not have ceilings or open areas. As seen in the picture above, there are no walls, ceilings, or any solid materials. In situations like this, we can construct a metal framework for it.
This provides maximum ventilation and sunlight, perfect for those who love panoramic views. Typically, this is put on windows that require access to the exterior, such as the air conditioning compressor or the laundry. Compared to a traditional sliding window, they can be opened twice as wide and can be folded to the side to provide the best window access.
Unrestricted views, along with an unhindered breeze. Get a small slice of nature right in your home. Normally, Casement Invisible Grilles are put on windows that require access to the exterior, such as the air conditioning compressor or the laundry. You can open it at a 90-degree angle and have a secure locking mechanism for the safety of you and your loved ones. You can also select from two different styles in having this fixed, either horizontally (from left to right), or vertically (from top to bottom).
One of the most attractive features of this is that when opening a window, you won’t need to take up any extra space. As both sides of the window are easily accessible, they are simple to maintain. Another plus point is its versatility, where it can be installed in any room of the house, including the main corridor or hallway window, the kitchen, and even the bedroom. A two-way sliding grille has a measurement of 7.5 cm, whereas a three-way sliding grille has a measurement of 12.5 cm.
Why choose us at De Grille?
Our Invisible Grille is made from thin yet high-quality wires.
We used 316 Stainless Steel which is the highest grade of stainless steel available. Because of the unmatched quality, this is one of Singapore’s safest invisible grilles.
You can choose from multiple coatings
Our clients can select between Nylon, Teflon, or Nano Coat for all invisible grilles.
Affordable and of quality
You may think that you’ll have to burn a hole in your pocket, but DeGrille offers one of the lowest rates for Invisible Grille in Singapore.
We provide a high-quality invisible grille that is recognised for its incredibly long lifespan, ability to endure enormous weight and pressure, and strong resistance to natural rain and sunshine. Our installers are likewise qualified and skilled, ensuring high-quality craftsmanship.
Qualified staff, and a long warranty
Qualified staff will install your invisible grille, to ensure our clients’ satisfaction. Furthermore, you’ll get a 7-year warranty, no matter which type of grille you purchase from us.
Why should you install an invisible grille?
- Blends into the interior design of your home
- It does not stand out like a sore thumb and is subtle in design. Being “invisible” your guest may not even notice it unless pointed out! No matter the design of your home, installing an invisible grille will not disrupt the flow. So, you can install it not only on your windows or balconies but also staircases and hallways.
- Safety for your pets and children
- With your pets and children at home, windows and balconies can be a source of worry. So, keeping them locked tight is the only solution, while giving up any natural breeze or sunlight. An invisible grill can give you the best of both worlds, as the gaps are customisable to prevent any unwanted accidents, and you can enjoy a small slice of nature.
- High-quality stainless-steel cables
- Exposed to the elements, rain, sun, and other forces of nature, it won’t be a surprise if they degrade rather quickly! But that’s not the case for our invisible grilles, as they’re made of 316 stainless steel, a much more durable grade compared to 304.
- Hassle-free to install and clean
- A simple method for installing, while it’s easy to clean and maintain. So, having an invisible grille will not create an extra chore for you.
The most popular type of Invisible Grille, Fixed Invisible Grilles can be installed Horizontal or Vertical.
Our Invisible Grilles are made from thin yet top quality cables. Made with the Highest Grade of stainless steel ‘316 Stainless Steel’.
The high quality stainless steel cables, provides one of the Safest Invisible Grilles in Singapore. Yet we offer one of the Lowest prices for Invisible Grilles Singapore has.
We offer high-quality invisible grilles, that are known for their extremely durable quality, able to withstand heavy weight and pressure and heavy resistance to natural rain and sunlight.
Our invisible grille installers are also certified and highly experienced, providing top-notch workmanship.
The thin cables allows the invisible grilles an almost transparent look, that naturally camouflages in the background. Providing unobstructed views from your window and balcony.
On top of that, we provide a 5 year warranty. Giving you assurance for optimal safety for your family.
Get a Free On-Site Quotation!
- Up to 7 Years Warranty provided against rust, tension and workmanship
- High Stainless Steel Grade: 316. The second most common grade (after 3-4); for food and surgical stainless steel uses. It is also known as marine grade stainless steel due to its increased resistance to corrosion compared to type 304
- Total Diameter: 2.1mm (1.8mm stainless steel, 0.3mm PVC coating)
- High Tensile Strength: 1.89KgN. Each wire can withstand up to 189kg.
- Customisable Gaps between wires: Standard 3″ & 4″. Customisable between 2.5″ to 5″
- Product’s Country of Origin: Taiwan
Benefits of Our Invisible Grilles
- Thin Wires, allowing wider view
- Easier to clean and maintain
- Customisable gaps to prevent pets or young children from falling out
- High Quality stainless steel cables
- Lowest Priced Invisible Grille Singapore
ENQUIRE WITH US
Contact us to get free on-site quote.